Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

frame-tastic






my frosted side says these would look great in ginger & matt's home. my shredded side says it's presumptuous to give a gift of art. since i just dropped these in the mailbox, obviously, the frosted side won. but, the shredded side still had an impact on the final package. i threw in some color options of the same images so she can swap them out if the color is not working. or she can trash those entirely and swap them out for snaps of my favorite munchkins: ione and lucy.



i asked my super talented squeeze to find a butterfly (which always reminds me of gin's wedding) and a dragon (which reminds me of gin's dragon shoes) that would make a good silhouette and test a few colors. voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails