Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

a small wonder




esty favorite tush tush first captured my heart with this print called "doll."
i love the thought of this little tiny canvas hanging in my studio.
{still in the planning stages}
envisioning it at my seated eyeline, just above the typewriter,
among a collage of my favorite bits.
little pop of red on the lips.
perfect.
then came my obsession with the other tiny portraits.
i'm spellbound by tiny things.
don't know what it is.
grouped together, they're a perfect solution for a small bit of wall
i've been trying to refresh.
right now i have some great graphic prints
but i'd like to warm it up
with some texture and humanity
sans parlor feel.
{love that aesthetic but it just wouldn't work
with my existing decor...maybe next time}
the only problem
is narrowing down the selection.
love the naomi prints.
there are nearly thirty others to choose from...



if you'e not familiar with tali's work;
find pastels, prints, and tiny canvases at tush tush,
animal prints at chin chie,
and illustrations at tosya.
sigh. just lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails