Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

bootie up

there are many other things i should be doing with my time
besides thinking about fall fashions
but i can't help it right now! 

last year, i completely struck out
in the favorite bootie category.
since anything platform is out of the question for me,
{they make me look like a cartoon character}
{sometimes...a stripper}
 it was really hard to find a perfect pair.
i swear everything that was remotely simple looking 
at first glance ended up being platform. 
this year, i decided dive in early 
and give l.l. bean signature line a try.



 THEY HAVE ARRIVED. 
look great. feel great.
the leather is soft & glorious.
aaah.
they are going to look fantastic
with dressier stuff i have to wear to work
-like tweed pencil skirts-
and still rock with denim trousers. 
{i feel better about my purchases
when i can get my mix & match awn.}

seriously- what fall gear are you crushing on?

denim trousers, cardigan, tights & necklace from anthropologie
vintage belt from JenniferLillyVintage on etsy 
tank by madewell, tweed pencil skirt from j.crew
booties by l.l.bean signature.



 

2 comments:

  1. just got the anthropologie catalog today. Oh my...this collection is delish. the sweetheart sweater, the denim, the boots, the colors - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what's with my fall clothing obsession right now! i just can't help myself...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails