Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

boring

sorry the blog has been so boring lately.
things have been pretty hectic
with the new job and all.



in other news
jesse got me a great camera for christmas
with all sorts of gadgets.
filters, tripod, blah bibitty blah...
needless to say, i'm reading a bunch of manuals.
so exciting! 
this is one of my favorite shots so far.
my little monchichi dog, doobs.
she's eleven but still looks like a pup to me.
her dirty bed looks eleven though. ew.

in other, other news
our first anniversary is new years eve!
seems like just yesterday i was sewing the invitations and
making a shit ton of paper flowers and deserts 
for the sweets table.

do you guys make new year's resolutions?
i don't every year
but two years back i made sort of a new years acronym:
fast bag
it started off as kind of a joke but it really worked.

feet
and 
skin
treatments

butt
and
gut

more of an ongoing reminder to put foot cream on every night,
wear sunscreen everyday & exfoliate every other day
and stay fit.
fast bag.
i'm happy to report that i did keep up all year.
thinking about doing it again.
what will it be this year...?
 


1 comment:

  1. I don't make resolutions, but fast bag sounds like something I should be doing. I know I couldn't keep up with it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails